Part of what I love about our blog, is that I have an array of subjects to talk about. We have 3 brands here at West Midland Shoe and each of the brands has their own identity; from weddings, occasions and parties to campers and walking enthusiasts that explore each weekend! What’s more, that is me all over – I love to get dressed up, wear beautiful dresses and shoes, pinning new images to my “secret wedding board” on pintrest and eat all the chocolate cake I can manage and then moan that I eat too much – all to exploring in the mud and forests, getting on my hands and knees to get the perfect shot for a photo.
Sooo, fancy a blog to read that is the whole life package – follow me in my shoes on here! I’ll keep you up to date with;
- Fashions and trends
- What shoes to wear and how
- All that shoe care to keep your shoes going (thanks to all the shoe training I have had from 10 years of shoes)
- Trends for weddings, cakes, dresses (the lot)
- Tips for the bridal party
- Even fun things to do for the hen do at a cost effective price!
- Where to go city exploring (I am off to Berlin in December – watch this space)
- Meditaion stories
- School Holiday ideas
- Keeping the children / grandchildren entertained
…is the list long enough? I am not sure how I will be able to fit all this in to be fair!
The next blog will be about me having a little taste session of Avenue Bakes Christmas version of her Brownie Pudding Bomb! I am a little concerned, it looks so yummy but it’s the size of a tennis ball! It would be such an amazing pudding at a festive wedding.